Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Down

Go down 
+2
Hannes
Admin Loukoulaylay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Loukoulaylay
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Server Down   Server Down Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:18 am

Yes yes it's down again. I promised the server would crash less with the new host. Well that'S still true. Now only sphere crash over a certain period of time. We been fixing errors for over 3-4 days now. There are still a lot of them left to fix aswell. Our goal is the fix all the error so the sphere will be much more stabler. Half of the scriptors are working on the errors while the other half are adding stuff like quest and new items..etc.

So im prety happy of the current result, even if the server crashed again.. it's remained alive over 2 days without any problem. Befor the host change, sphere could barely run more then 10 hours without crashing. So at the end of this week the server should be able to run for over a week without crash. We are planning to reboot it every week (which take 2 mins) to make sure it's doesn't crash while we fix the errors.

The house menu system will be "fixed" today, we are presently making sure there is no more bugs in it. When it's will be uploaded on the server, you will need to redeed your house in order to have acess to it. Key are no more nedeed to open your house and you don't need to 2 click the sign. all those anoying things been fixed.
Back to top Go down
Hannes
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 8:14 am

is the server down again?

i cant connect and i cant see the menu bar on the webpage and the serverstatus also doesnt reply...
Back to top Go down
CiRuS_ss
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 8:26 am

Then, when more or less will be up again?
Back to top Go down
Admin Loukoulaylay
Administrator
Administrator

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 9:12 am

yeah it'S down. I cant tell you yet. I think it's went down and then ip changed. for some reasons the server internet changed ip 2 months ago. so if that's the case, i need to wait for Kalinuk to change the ip.

If that's not the case.. we just need to wait for the intenet to come back.

But even me i'm not sure if it's just the intenet, but i can,t ping the server at all.. so i guess it is
Back to top Go down
CiRuS_ss
Apprentice
Apprentice

Registration date : 2007-07-04

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 12:41 pm

Hmmm, you think that the weekend will be up again?

I read that need change Sphere, i think if going down 2 or 3 days will be stable is good notice.

The skills and items don't be wiped no?

Salu2
Back to top Go down
Happy_Skirel
Journeyman
Journeyman
Happy_Skirel

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 1:21 pm

god damn, i won'T be able to do an event before getting in alberta XD
Back to top Go down
Carl
Apprentice
Apprentice

Registration date : 2007-05-27

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 11:13 pm

still down??
Back to top Go down
Admin Loukoulaylay
Administrator
Administrator

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 1:02 pm

we are closing for 8 months considering the lack of player. We will focus on thr scripts and the website and comeback with a better base.
Back to top Go down
Admin DragoOn
Administrator
Administrator
Admin DragoOn

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-03-16

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 10:12 pm

Yeah come on all go on the new age new édition ^^.
Back to top Go down
http://thenewage.50webs.com/index.html
Carl
Apprentice
Apprentice

Registration date : 2007-05-27

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:22 pm

the 8 months are about up, gonna restart this server? it would be nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Down
Page 1 of 1